Technician (VI Level)
Degree in Animal Production Sciences at Alma Mater Studiorum - University of Bologna.
Licensed to practice Forest Agronomist.
Main research interests
- Identification of domestic and wild cardoon with high oleic acid content
- Evaluation of cardoon seeds by-products for animal feeding
- Evaluation of Mediterranean germoplasm for the extraction of high polymeration grade inulin
- Improvement of artichoke hearts shelf-life techniques
- Morphological and yield parameters evaluation
- Technical support.
- Organization and coordination of experimental field trials
- Samples harvesting
- Evaluation of plant developmental parameters.
- Evaluation of plant yield parameters
- Evaluation of plant physiological parameters
Research support activities
- Agronomical support for improving nutritional quality of typical products of Mediterranean environment (e.g. pomegranate, artichoke)
- Agronomical support for cardoon biomass characterization for energy, fuel, combustible utilization and for their use as by-products.
- Agronomical support for the enhancement of officinal plant species in the Mediterranean environment.